Nestlé Purina PetCare has been closely monitoring updates regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), especially in St. Louis and the surrounding region. Our top priority – now and always – is to safeguard the health and safety of our associates, partners and any visitors to Purina Farms.
Based on current trends of increasing COVID cases across the country, including Missouri, and taking into consideration government, health authority, and Nestle Purina guidelines for events, social gatherings and pet interactions; we are cancelling all large events and activities at Purina Farms through the end of 2020.
To responsibly serve our partners and guests, our plan is to continue hosting a number of smaller events while strictly adhering to social distancing and face covering guidelines to protect both people and their pets. Obviously, depending on how the coronavirus spreads in our region, we need to exercise flexibility to limit or cancel any event depending on the circumstances. But, you can always rest assured that your safety and health is the most important, so we can continue serving you for years to come.
We are disappointed and sorry to have to take these temporary steps, but we believe we have a continued responsibility to do what we can to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and protect our community.
We will continue to closely monitor this ever-evolving situation and follow recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as it relates to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and we will be in touch once we have a better idea of when large events might resume in the future.
Thank you in advance for your patience and continued collaboration. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above, please call 1-800-473-8546 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are asking people not to jump to conclusions about our show being canceled just yet. Yes, Purina Event Center is closed for the rest of the year. However, Three Rivers Kennel Club is exploring alternative sites before canceling. We will make a decision as soon as possible.
Please be patient for us to explore alternative sites and we will make an announcement on this page as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding.